MediaPulse - Media Orchestrator
The MediaPulse Media Orchestrator workflow streamlines and automates content processing workflows and information flow across departments and vendors. Propelled by intuitive workflow programming and built-in decision making, both equipment and people are directed to perform their required tasks at the right time.
Media Orchestrator Info
Media Orchestrator provides comprehensive, natural language workflow scripting. It allows the easy creation of comprehensive workflows. These workflows orchestrate other systems and their automation. Built-in decision making evaluates complex conditions and run your facility automatically. Exceptions requiring intervention are alerted and highlighted to appropriate users.
Xytech’s over 30 year history of innovation makes MediaPulse ideal for implementation across your entire facility resulting in one seamless system for maximum efficiency. MediaPulse automates tasks, reduces redundant data entry, produces operational dashboards and manages all resources. No other product offers such breadth of functionality.
Media Orchestrator automates your workflows. Operational events are created, transmitted to systems and monitored for status. Automated tasks are combined with manual tasks to create a simple-to-operate and powerful platform for managing entire facilities with end-to-end processes. Workflows contain automated operations such as watch folders triggers, transcoding, QC and delivery, as well as manual operations such as captioning, and ingest. These are created and initiated with just a click.
- Manages manual and automated workflow for your entire facility
- Built in decision making allows for fewer orchestrated workflows
- Launch Order workflows automatically create order for other departments and external vendors
- Configure workflows with easy-to-use scripting
- Emails, alerts and dashboards provide real time updates
- Prioritized queue management for all manual and automated tasks
- Quickly search assets and trigger workflows
- Watch folder workflows manage file movements and functions
- Adapters for common transcode, delivery, QC and DAM systems
- Development Platform for custom adapters
- Audit trail tracks system activity, data changes
- Automatically assign resources to workflows
- Create scheduled workflows through Excel Spreadsheets
Watch this short video to gain an understanding of the MediaPulse Visualizer. Hear from President and CEO, Richard Gallagher, as he discusses Xytech’s methodology behind automation and the benefits of selecting Xytech as a partner. Also hear from VP of Professional Services, Tanmay Goel, as he walks through some of the major key functions of the Visualizer.