Your Future Career with Xytech!
We’re growing! To meet the demand for our premier software, Xytech is looking for outstanding candidates with a passion for success and the skills to work in the fast-paced media and entertainment industry.
We are especially looking for candidates who have prior experience with Xytech’s software products and/or comprehensive experience in media and entertainment. Exceptional candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Please send CV in PDF format, thank you.
Current Open Positions
Location: Chatsworth, California & East Coast
As a Xytech Account Manager, you will join a dynamic, fast growing team responsible for revenue generation and the complete sales life cycle of opportunities in your region. Our clients are the leaders in the Media and Broadcast industries, and you will service these clients as well as relentlessly search for opportunities. You are a terrible loser and easily fuse professional integrity with an insatiable drive to win. This position requires a dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individual, with outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
We offer competitive salary plus health benefits (salary range listed includes commission), 401k, and vacation, package in a successful, stable and cooperative environment working with the hottest technology in the Media and Broadcast Space.
- Develop, maintain and grow close working relationships with existing and prospective clients. Create relationships with new clients through cold calling, trade show and event attendance, on-site demonstrations and networking. Turn relationships into sales through professional presentations and demonstrations of Xytech products and services.
- Organize and conduct demonstrations and sales meetings. Coordinate additional resources as needed, including management, support, project management and pre-sales engineering staff.
- Prepare bids for software licenses, development activities and professional services. Negotiate deal terms with clients.
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the functions, capabilities and applications of Xytech products.
- Work with other members of the Xytech staff to ensure clients in your sales territory are happy with our products and services and with the company itself. Monitor client satisfaction by communicating at appropriate intervals with all customers in your territory. Enlist help from other personnel to resolve issues.
- Maintain expert user skills on Zoho CRM. Use CRM to schedule appointments, calls and other actions and to maintain a history of all client contacts containing useful information about clients’ problems, needs, desires and opportunities.
- Create Quarterly Sales plans to achieve sales Quotas.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in the Xytech MediaPulse application and adjacent technologies.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of internal policies and procedures within Xytech in terms of how our Project Management, Programming, and Support Departments operate.
- Expert understanding of broadcast, post production and production technologies
- Knowledge of Esports and non-traditional broadcast outlets (Twitch, MIXER, YouTube)
- Extremely familiar with distributed web application technologies, networking, and eco-system technologies focused on the Media and Broadcast space.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, Zoho CRM and Asset Management Solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, matrixed organization.
- Confident, yet humble. Professional, yet fun. Organized, yet creative and open.
- Outstanding work ethic. Desire and ability to do whatever it takes within the cultural mores of the organization to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline is preferred.
- 5 Years’ experience in the Media and Broadcast Industries.
Location: East Coast, US
We are expanding our East Coast team and have an immediate opening for team player with the ability to manage teams and projects, and not afraid to roll up the sleeves to do any task the project may require.
Our team of Professional Services Consultants are responsible for all our MediaPulse system implementations. Solutions Consultant key roles include working with our clients to map business and technical requirements to produce “as-is” and “to-be” design documents, and identify key performance indicators, as well as manage the implementation of MediaPulse and the “to-be” state. We work with internal Product, IT, and programming teams to design and configure the system, as well as manage programming of custom enhancements. We are also responsible for the process change training and go-live. As a result, the goals of each implementation are clearly understood by all external and internal stakeholders and a successful implementation is achieved allowing clients to quickly realize the return on investment.
Our MediaPulse application provides a multitude of solutions including the management of Jobs, Work Orders, resources, personnel, costing and invoicing, asset and titles, automated workflows and much more. It is a collaborative and highly configurable platform to enable easy interoperability with all systems in our clients’ ecosystems. This creates a seamless environment with our planning, scheduling and financial management tools, reducing redundant data entry and reducing touchpoints of all workflows, while automating redundant and manual operations as much as possible. MediaPulse is a scalable, nimble solution streamlining operations, increasing visibility and optimizing efficiencies across the range of activities comprised in today’s media enterprise.
- 3+ years of experience in a consulting or BA role, including requirements gathering and analysis.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple simultaneous project timelines, deliverables, and budget.
- Knowledge of one or more Media & Entertainment sub-domains, such as production and post-production workflows, Digital Asset Management, supply chain, digital content broadcast, etc.
- Ability to occasionally travel to customer sites within mainland US.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years in a consulting role.
- Hands-on programming and systems configuration experience.
- Experience in Project Management and knowledge of SDLC.
- Experience working with cross-functional, geographically distributed teams.
- Prior MediaPulse experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.