Your Future Career with Xytech!
We’re growing! To meet the demand for our premier software, Xytech is looking for outstanding candidates with a passion for success and the skills to work in the fast-paced media and entertainment industry.
We are especially looking for candidates who have prior experience with Xytech’s software products and/or comprehensive experience in media and entertainment. Exceptional candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Please send CV in PDF format, thank you.
Current Open Positions
Technical Support Supervisor
Location: Chatsworth, California
We are expanding our team and have an immediate requirement for someone who is a team player with the ability to manage teams and projects, and not afraid to roll up the sleeves to do any task the project may require.
As a Xytech Technical Support Supervisor, you will join our dynamic, fast growing team and be responsible for the management and maintenance of our Technical Support department. This includes our internal systems as well as liaise with Media and Entertainment clients for our Azure cloud Managed Services. We offer competitive salary plus excellent health benefits, 401k, and vacation, package in a successful, stable environment working with the hottest technology in the Facility Management Software Space.
Salary range: $65,000 to $75,000 based on experience
- Manage our small team
- Monitor and maintain our internal operating, development and networking environment
- Monitor our customers Azure cloud implementations
- Perform updates to our MediaPulse software
- Work with customers on technical services sales and support issues
- Perform installation, repairs and maintenance of networked computers, phones & employee workstations
- Assist in creating/deleting user accounts, security groups, folder permissions, printer setup and maintenance.
- Configure firewalls and complete basic network troubleshooting. Cabling on occasion.
Deploy security patches
- Documentation of topology and procedures
- Experience with Windows Server and Desktop OS, Windows remote Desktop, IIS, Mac OS X and iOS in a corporate setting is a must
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, NTP, File Sharing, Open ID
- Able to understand basic firewall configuration, network troubleshooting and phone configuration
- A security focused approach to all aspects of the job
- A positive attitude and a desire to help people are required!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Proven Relevant Experience
- Computer Admin Certifications, PCI Compliance or CIS Hardening Standards are a bonus!