Your Future Career with Xytech!
We’re growing! To meet the demand for our premier software, Xytech is looking for outstanding candidates with a passion for success and the skills to work in the fast-paced media and entertainment industry.
We are especially looking for candidates who have prior experience with Xytech’s software products and/or comprehensive experience in media and entertainment. Exceptional candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send CV in PDF format, thank you.
Current Open Positions
Software Support Representative
Full-time Level 1 - Location: Chatsworth, California
We are expanding our Support team and have an immediate opening for a team player with the ability to manage teams and projects, and not afraid to roll up the sleeves to do any task the project may require.
- Understand Support department goals and aggressively work to meet them.
- Work with other company department members to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Assist Clients in finding creative solutions and workarounds for perceived ‘gaps’ in the product.
- Assist Clients in any support-related issue they may have and manage the issue through resolution.
- Escalate issues which may negatively impact customer satisfaction.
- Take incoming support calls, emails, and faxes from customers related to MediaPulse and other Xytech products.
- Accurately log all calls, actions, and customer information into our proprietary call management system.
- Troubleshoot all customer issues in a consistent and effective manner.
- Be able to research and resolve issues independently and logically.
- Clearly understand customer issues in order to attempt replication of the issue internally and/or prior to seeking assistance from others.
- Keep clients informed on the status and progress of their open items.
- Actively participate in our skill development program which includes customer service skills, training on the applications we develop, and training on other software related to the support of Xytech’s product line.
- Maintain a working knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and software including; Windows applications, Printer drivers, ODBC, Terminal Services, SQL Server, Soap API, AWS and Azure hosting solutions, etc.
- Work with QA to find bugs, and test new features. Suggest improvements in our software.
- Be available to be “on call” for remote support coverage via cell phone and remote computer access if needed.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- 1-3 years of work experience in a software support environment
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Possess strong technical problem- solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS in Computer Sciences or related field is a plus
- Experience with Xytech MediaPulse or Enterprise products is a plus