Your Future Career with Xytech!
We’re growing! To meet the demand for our premier software, Xytech is looking for outstanding candidates with a passion for success and the skills to work in the fast-paced media and entertainment industry.
We are especially looking for candidates who have prior experience with Xytech’s software products and/or comprehensive experience in media and entertainment. Exceptional candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send CV in PDF format, thank you.
Current Open Positions
Technical Customer Advocate
Location: Chatsworth, California
We are expanding our Technical Team and have an immediate opening for a full time Technical Customer Advocate.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing specialist support and solutions;
- Provide analysis and remedial measures to address product failures and recommend improvement initiatives;
- Update records and recommend alternative means/procedures in making the product/s compliant to local application conditions and situations;
- Coordinating and executing specialist projects through planning, meeting milestones and regular reviews;
- Consulting with and advising customers on the best service solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures and safety guidelines;
- Identifying opportunities for the development of new service applications, equipment and methods.
- Document and record all the customer activity;
Senior Software Integration Developer
Location: Chatsworth, California or Remote
- Ability to communicate well with customers, end users, and fellow employees
- Ability to lead one or more developers
- Ability to work with customers to finalize specifications, code, test, and deploy
- Interact with other developers to program solutions to customer business requirements
- Maintain, improve and debug existing software solutions
- Assist with development of new software products
Desktop Support Technician
Location: Planation, Florida
- Responsible for the deployment, maintenance, and day-to-day operation of On-Prem and cloud computing environment. Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, using a suite of standard tools and practices
- Identifies and mitigates threats to security posture of the computing infrastructure
- Creates and maintains detailed documentation on all managed environments
- Creates documentation, processes and standards that are easy to understand and reproducible by others
- Responsible for timely response to all incidents in Incident management.
- Monitor and maintain our internal operating, development and networking environments
- Perform installation, repairs and maintenance of networked computers
- Assist in creating/deleting user accounts, security groups, and folder permissions.
- Installs new/rebuilding existing servers and configuring hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc Deploy security patches
- Performs other duties as assigned