Your Future Career with Xytech!
We’re growing! To meet the demand for our premier software, Xytech is looking for outstanding candidates with a passion for success and the skills to work in the fast-paced media and entertainment industry.
We are especially looking for candidates who have prior experience with Xytech’s software products and/or comprehensive experience in media and entertainment. Exceptional candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Please send CV in PDF format, thank you.
Current Open Positions
Location: Chatsworth, California
We are expanding our team and have an immediate requirement for someone who is a team player with the ability to manage teams and projects, and not afraid to roll up the sleeves to do any task the project may require.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstration for prospective buyers of Xytech products under the direction of Xytech’s sales and management staff.
- Contribute to company profitability by successfully delivering system implementation engagements and maintaining client relationships.
- Promote Client Satisfaction by providing excellent service.
- Contributing to a collaborative company culture.
- Responsible for the successful implementations of Xytech MediaPulse at new client sites and rollouts of additional phases at existing Client Sites. Responsible for being the liaison between the client and the rest of Xytech on such projects and building a strong business relationship with these clients for future potential business.
- Project management, including managing multiple projects, project planning, deliverables and milestones, project budgeting and actualization, status reporting, etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in the Xytech MediaPulse application and the various ways typical business functions can be performed in the application.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of internal policies and procedures within Xytech in terms of how our Professional Services, Programming, and Support Departments work.
- Demonstrating responsiveness to clients by returning emails and voice mails within 24 hours. Setting expectations properly. Following up on prior commitments.
- Facilitate Discovery Sessions with clients where a detailed gap/fit analysis is performed and technical documentation is created and presented to the client.
- Write Business Requirements and Functional Specifications for use by programmers to code new solutions for clients.
- Develop Use Cases and Test Cases for system use and enhancements.
- Perform functional testing of enhancements built for your clients.
- Train users in the efficient use and maintenance of the MediaPulse solution.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make yourself available to your co-workers when they need assistance.
- Make suggestions on how to build a better Xytech MediaPulse application.
- Properly account for your time in our billing system and our issues tracking database.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and end-user training of MediaPulse and related applications including Windows, Citrix, Crystal Reports, ODBC, Desktop Streaming, SQL Commands.
- Manage your time to maximize billable hours while providing value to the customer.
- Provide Support to the sales department by preparing and presenting demonstrations of the product and providing consulting services to prospects during the sales process.