- Our Collection of your Personal Information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us, including for sales or technical support;
- when you register to evaluate our software;
- when you attend our customer webinars; and
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
- Our Use of your Personal Information
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products, services and support or carry out the transactions that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you from us;
- enforce our conditions of sale and terms of our contract,
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
- for accounting and billing purposes.
- Our Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement:
- we may provide your information to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf;
- third party contractors may be granted access to information stored by us in support of providing services requested by us. We require all such third party contractors to execute our standard mutual non-disclosure agreement which provides the same protections to such information as conveyed within this policy;
- we may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review information stored by us, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this information during the diligence phase;
- as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and
- other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
- Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. Our website has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if our website contains links to other sites not affiliated with us or under our control, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
When we use your Personal Data in connection with a cloud product or service, the data will most often be encrypted both in transit and at rest. When we do engage third party providers for various services, including cloud hosting services for certain aspects of our offerings, we rely on the public policies and protections of those globally available services for the protections we apply to your Personal Data.
- Our Use of Web Analytics Services and Links
- We may create links to other web sites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
- Our Company websites may use third parties to present or serve the advertisements that you may see at its web pages and to conduct research about the advertisements and web usage. This Privacy Statement does not cover any use of information that such third parties may have collected from you or the methods used by the third parties to collect that information.
- Social Media Features
- Our Retention of your Personal Information
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- International Transfers of your Personal Information
Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- Children’s Privacy
Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately.
- Your California Privacy Rights
Our Company does not currently respond to browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals or other mechanisms. Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the Site or use the Service.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Our site, products, and services are not intended to appeal to minors. However, if you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of our Site or Service, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have provided to us. To make such a request, please send an e-mail with a detailed description of the specific content or information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may opt-out of our disclosing personal information about them to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Changes to our Privacy Statement
Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
- Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, please contact our Privacy Officer at: email@example.com.