Scheduling your resources and facilities with total operational and financial control. We provide unmatched control of your business workflow by fully integrating with your media systems.
Will you be at NAB?
Schedule a meeting with Xytech to see MediaPulse, ScheduALL and Dash!
ScheduALL interfaces with accounting, human resource and ERP systems, creating a 360-degree cost control that increases business efficiencies. ScheduALL has an intuitive user interface and flexible design, saving administrators time and effort.
The ability to quickly navigate the process-driven workflow reduces unnecessary duplication of basic tasks. ScheduALL enables groups of users to manage operations as a central system.
User-centricity and interoperability are key reasons why the leading media and broadcast businesses continue to choose ScheduALL to manage their mission-critical operations.
We believe in simplifying the orchestration of every process. ScheduALL offers a highly scalable suite of products and services to help you tailor our product to your business environment. See our Operational, Financial and Transmission Modules.
- Achieve total workflow control with schedule-once efficiency, intelligent conflict management and long-term / recurring bookings
- Control all aspects of your operation including staffing and crewing, equipment, facilities, content workflow, and content contribution and transmission
- Attain complete monetization of all resources with full financial visibility, real-time costing and billing, comprehensive reporting and actionable business intelligence
- Boost efficiencies through integration with financial systems, MAMs, HR and payroll solutions, news production
- Reduce operational costs and improve accuracy through seamless real-time interaction with device control systems for networks, satellite equipment, routers
- Expand your options by leveraging ScheduALL’s global footprint of media companies to book and sell inventory and resources in real-time at the best prices
Unmatched interoperability across the enterprise
From ingest to playout, ScheduALL Chorus™ orchestrates the information needed to streamline and advance projects, workflows, reporting and other key capabilities. As a result, your organization will improve operational efficiency, increase scalability and reduce costs and risks to your business.
find the best circuit route, for faster response and improved margins
ScheduALL Circuit Selection™ provides tools to configure transmissions, manage occasional-use and bandwidth of complex inventories for terrestrial networks. Circuit Selection delivers precision tools that make OU network circuits available for booking and reselling. Terrestrial network providers can instantly collaborate with partners to build transmission circuits quickly and completely, based on priorities such as cost, speed and reliability.
Resource management across the enterprise
ScheduALL Connector™ unites ScheduALL® systems across your enterprise and supply chain, giving you real-time access to resource inventories. This capability to connect allows businesses to find and ensure the best fit for the job at hand. The smart technology in Connector provides a powerful platform for self-provisioned customer bookings. This means that broadcast and transmission companies can allow their customers to book inventory and resources directly, without tedious emails, phone calls or spreadsheets. Self-provisioning eliminates error-prone manual processes, duplicate efforts and conflicts.
Scheduling solutions for transmission management
We simplify contribution management of your complex environment and all its moving parts, such as bandwidth, media-centric services and operations. Our smart technology enables you to transmit bookings easily, for a service provider this will enable more time to do other things and for broadcasters ensuring the satellite and/or terrestrial bandwidth necessary for your project. ScheduLINK helps to avoid potential problems such as restricted availability, equipment incompatibility, antenna port and look-angle conflicts, single and dual-path polarity conflicts, insufficient setup / move time and exceeded bandwidth capacity.