Top broadcasting and media companies select MediaPulse to manage and implement all of their scheduling, asset management and financial needs.
- For one of the largest broadcasters in the United States automated the entire workflow from beginning to end. This includes 20,000 shows per year on 8 different television channels. 85% of the steps are automated and significant increase in efficiency were attained using management by exception.
- For one of the largest broadcasters in the world replaced 21 different systems to manage the entire facility. The gains were scheduling, billing, costing, and managing of their vault.
- Implemented local advertising sales division of the nation’s largest video provider. System is used to manage the Bid, Scheduling and Invoice workflows for all US West coast and Mountain Area advertisements.
- One of the country’s leading public television stations schedules their staff and soundstages for broadcasting purposes.
- The largest wrestling promotion company in the world, with 36 million viewers across 150 countries manages their broadcast facility, including 70 Edit Bays, 6 Audio Bays, 5 Studios, 191 Audio Engineers, Editors and On-Air talent.
- Manages in-house editing facility for organization behind a world famous professional sports tour.
- Implemented solution for accurate Job Costing and Personnel Management enabling Creative Department to streamline operations and account for internal resourcing.
- Consolidation of Asset Management systems to a single metadata repository across all regional sites and libraries.
- For a major network comprised of multiple television stations, MediaPulse completely automated the entire workflow from acquiring content to playout. Both machines and personnel were instructed the work to perform. The efficiencies allowed them to manage by exception using 90% standard functionality.
- Provided media management and media workflow to highly integrated concept-to-screen program marketing at world’s largest cable network for family entertainment.
- Consolidated 11 production, post-production, mobile unit, business management, and accounting systems into a single seamless solution within our media and business applications for Atlanta’s premier content generator.
- Replaced the existing JD Edwards ERP tape library system and enabled an Asset request workflow via a web portal. Orders are created via the API and automatically sent to a vault queue for fulfillment.
- Media Archive department of the largest television network in Brazil manages over 700,000 physical assets and a significant inventory of raw stock. Developed enhancement that allows assignment of assets to specific slots on a shelf and a graphical shelf viewer that displays shelf status.
- American television station uses MediaPulse’s to schedule reporters, photographers, anchors, engineers, creative services personnel and their activities, as well as equipment and trucks. MediaPulse also supports scheduling of master control for the station.
- A sports network in Africa utilizes MediaPulse to manage its production logistics, crew and crew logistics. With a complex and time-sensitive environment, MediaPulse manages flights, hotels, car rental, visa and vaccination requirements, along with other logistical assignments, to help get the games on the air. Work orders include five different currencies.