Xytech is growing. To meet the demand for our premier software, Xytech is looking for outstanding candidates with a passion for success and the skills to work in the fast-paced media and entertainment industry.
We are especially looking for candidates who have prior experience with Xytech’s software products and/or comprehensive experience in media and entertainment.
Exceptional candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send CV in PDF format, thank you.
Current open positions
Title: Network Administrator
Location: Chatsworth, California
As a Xytech Network Admin, you will join our dynamic, fast growing team and be responsible for the management and maintenance of our internal network systems. systems as well as liaise with clients for our Managed Services. We offer competitive salary plus health benefits, 401k, and vacation, package in a successful, stable environment working with the hottest technology in the Facility Management Software Space.
- Monitor and maintain our internal operating, development and networking environment
- Maintain and monitor our client facing Azure environments
- Perform installation, repairs and maintenance of networked computers, phones & employee workstations
- Assist in creating/deleting user accounts, security groups, folder permissions, printer setup and maintenance
- Configure firewalls and complete basic network troubleshooting. Cabling on occasion
- Deploy security patches
- Documentation of topology and procedures
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with Windows Server and Desktop OS, Windows remote Desktop, IIS, Mac OS X and iOS in a corporate setting is a must
- Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, NTP, File Sharing
- Experience with virtualized environments and Microsoft Azure
- Able to understand basic firewall configuration, network troubleshooting and phone configuration
- A security focused approach to all aspects of the job
- A positive attitude and a desire to help people are required!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Proven Relevant Experience
- Computer Admin Certifications, PCI Compliance or CIS Hardening Standards are a bonus!
Title: Solution Consultant
Location: Chatsworth, California
- Prepare and deliver product demonstration for prospective buyers of Xytech products under the direction of Xytech’s sales and management staff.
- Contribute to company profitability by successfully delivering system implementation engagements and maintaining client relationships.
- Promote Client Satisfaction by providing excellent service.
- Contributing to a collaborative company culture.
- Responsible for the successful implementations of Xytech MediaPulse at new client sites and rollouts of additional phases at existing Client Sites. Responsible for being the liaison between the client and the rest of Xytech on such projects and building a strong business relationship with these clients for future potential business.
- Project management, including managing multiple projects, project planning, deliverables and milestones, project budgeting and actualization, status reporting, etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in the Xytech MediaPulse application and the various ways typical business functions can be performed in the application.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of internal policies and procedures within Xytech in terms of how our Professional Services, Programming, and Support Departments work.
- Demonstrating responsiveness to clients by returning emails and voice mails within 24 hours. Setting expectations properly. Following up on prior commitments.
- Facilitate Discovery Sessions with clients where a detailed gap/fit analysis is performed and technical documentation is created and presented to the client.
- Write Business Requirements and Functional Specifications for use by programmers to code new solutions for clients.
- Develop Use Cases and Test Cases for system use and enhancements.
- Perform functional testing of enhancements built for your clients.
- Train users in the efficient use and maintenance of the MediaPulse solution.
- Maintain a positive attitude and make yourself available to your co-workers when they need assistance.
- Make suggestions on how to build a better Xytech MediaPulse application.
- Properly account for your time in our billing system and our issues tracking database.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and end-user training of MediaPulse and related applications including Windows, Citrix, Crystal Reports, ODBC, Desktop Streaming, SQL Commands.
- Manage your time to maximize billable hours while providing value to the customer.
- Provide Support to the sales department by preparing and presenting demonstrations of the product and providing consulting services to prospects during the sales process.