Your Future Career with Xytech!
At Xytech, you will find a unique, high level of talent that will challenge you and encourage your creativity and achievement. We welcome individuals who wish to contribute to our mission to be the most comprehensive Media Operations Platform that delivers personnel management, resource management, media transmission, asset management and media workflows.
We believe in personal accountability, effective and efficient results for our clients, uncompromising integrity, open communication, and cultural diversity. Xytech listens to and invests in its team members, clients, and strategic partners with a commitment to excellence.
Current Open Positions
This fully remote position is open to residents of the United Kingdom, and will work in collaboration with the Professional Services team based at our UK office.
The Principal Solution Consultant is responsible for implementation of the company's Media Operations Platform and works with clients to map business and technical requirements to meet each client's unique needs. Supported by in-house Project Managers, the Principal Solution Consultant has end-to-end responsibility for the project, from kickoff to go-live, works with external and internal stakeholders to define the goals of each implementation, and ensures a successful implementation is achieved.
- Act as a trusted advisor for clients with expertise in the Media Operations Platform
- Work closely with in-house Product Management, Product Architects, IT and Development teams to design and configure the Media Operations Platform to meet the individual client's needs
- Identify potential areas for process improvements and work with in-house department managers to implement changes to improve overall efficiencies and increase company profitability
- Document the current state and define the future state of the implementation process, including delivery of business requirements documents and design documents
- Anticipate and communicate risks in the implementation process and recommend solutions
- Define business requirements for Media Operations Platform enhancements, as needed
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- 10+ years of professional work experience
- 3+ years in a consulting role, including business requirements gathering and analysis; 5+ years is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more Media & Entertainment sub-domains, such as production and post-production workflows, Digital Asset Management, supply chain, broadcast operations
- Prior experience with Xytech's Media Operations Platform or similar solutions is a plus
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple simultaneous project timelines, deliverables, and budgets
- Hands-on systems configuration experience is a plus
- Experience is leading projects is a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional, geographically distributed and multi time zone teams is a plus
- Experience with integration concepts and configuration is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience