Your Future Career with Xytech!
At Xytech, you will find a unique, high level of talent that will challenge you and encourage your creativity and achievement. We welcome individuals who wish to contribute to our mission to be the most comprehensive Media Operations Platform that delivers personnel management, resource management, media transmission, asset management and media workflows.
We believe in personal accountability, effective and efficient results for our clients, uncompromising integrity, open communication, and cultural diversity. Xytech listens to and invests in its team members, clients, and strategic partners with a commitment to excellence.
Current Open Positions
As a key member of the Xytech's marketing team, the Marketing Operations Manager will collaborate closely with Marketing and Sales to drive revenue and market share growth. You will be the founding leader of the marketing operations team and play a critical role in achieving Xytech's mission. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is excited to build our MarTech stack from 0 - 1. This leader will be the cornerstone of operational excellence and reinforce strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business process, best practices, budgeting, and reporting. You will work with cross-functional teams including sales, operations, customer success, and product to identify, configure, and deploy new business processes and associated technology. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and execution excellence.
Your background includes a variety of marketing operations responsibilities jack of all trades and you're hungry for a role that gives you latitude to pave your own path and opportunity to drive an outsized impact within the company. We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of accountability and is excited by the idea of acting both operationally tactically get things done each week and strategically to scale our business and position us for multi-year growth.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Marketing operations leader player-coach with a track record of setting and executing against project plans, including financial targets.
- Experience analyzing complex challenges, creating solutions, obtaining buy-in, and executing end-to-end. Ability to translate strategic priorities into operational plans.
- Hands-on experience with CRM preferably Salesforce and Hubspot, marketing automation, marketing funnel, and other B2B systems and concepts.
- Experience in building marketing reporting dashboards, setting up marketing KPIs and delivering actionable insights.
- Proven track record of delivering business results in a fast-paced, results-driven, team-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial drive.
- Solid understanding of digital and performance marketing concepts.
- Highly self-motivated, has a stellar work ethic, and works autonomously and collaboratively with cross-functional partners.
- Excellent communication skills, able to speak confidently to C-level executives.
- Experience in a global company is a plus!
- Ideate, implement, iterate, and maintain a best-in-class top of funnel tech stack.
- Own the MarTech roadmap. Act as the main point of contact for the marketing technology stack vendors, reporting, data quality, validation rules, data governance, and maintenance.
Business Alignment with Sales
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, driving strong alignment on campaign strategy as well as pipeline and win-rate objectives.
- Define, refine, and optimize lead routing and flow processes.
- Partner with Campaign Managers to build, activate, and optimize demand generation campaigns.
- Partner with Email Marketers to build and optimize use case and persona-based nurture programs.
Measurement, Reporting & Insights
- Collaborate with the marketing leadership team to define, track, and create dashboards for marketing KPIs.
- Forecast defined metric performance, identifies opportunities to improve results, provide strategic insights and recommendations to marketing leadership.
- Develop and deliver a regular cadence of reporting to marketing stakeholders and executive leadership, on the status of demand generation programs, marketing program ROI, new logo customer acquisition and product expansion growth.
- Ensure data structure, integrity, and collection processes are aligned with reporting and business needs, including tracking and attribution of multi-touch user journeys.
- 3+ years of experience, with 1-2 years working in Marketing Operations preferably in SaaS or B2B tech industry.
- Experience working with or leading campaign operations, digital marketing operations, analytics, and sales operations.