Your Future Career with Xytech!
At Xytech, you will find a unique, high level of talent that will challenge you and encourage your creativity and achievement. We welcome individuals who wish to contribute to our mission to be the most comprehensive Media Operations Platform that delivers personnel management, resource management, media transmission, asset management and media workflows.
We believe in personal accountability, effective and efficient results for our clients, uncompromising integrity, open communication, and cultural diversity. Xytech listens to and invests in its team members, clients, and strategic partners with a commitment to excellence.
Current Open Positions
As a key member of the Sales team, the Director of Sales Operations collaborates closely with our Sales and Marketing organizations to drive revenue and grow market share. The ideal candidate is hungry for a role that provides latitude to pave your own path and an opportunity to drive an outsized impact within the company. We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of accountability and is excited by the prospect of a growing organization.
In this role you develop and direct the sales operations function by and tools to sales teams and management that ensure effective sales execution and the achievement of growth objectives. You deploy CRM and other systems to manage customer and activity data, direct research to monitor market conditions and competitors, analyze metrics and provide insights on areas for process improvement.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to identify and key initiatives and areas for improvement
- Establish a sales training program to train new and existing staff on CRM platforms
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients
- Build and manage dashboards and reporting on sales performance metrics, top-down and bottom-up forecasting, benchmarks, trends, and ad hoc analyses
- Design and implement strategic sales compensation plans and own ongoing analysis
- Develop performance management programs; align reporting, training, and incentive programs with performance management priorities
- Define business requirements for sales technology; assist with design, implementation, and continuous improvement
- Support headcount planning and hiring strategies
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products
- Foster an organization of continuous process improvement
- 4+ years of experience in sales operations, sales analytics, or sales optimization, ideally with a SaaS software company
- In-depth knowledge of Sales Operations, including sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management, sales compensation/quotas
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience using data and reporting to identify sales forecasts, performance and productivity metrics, and opportunities to improve the sales function
- Technical expertise in Salesforce
- Results and action-oriented, comfortable managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proven ability to interface cross functionally as well as to executive management
- Authorization to work in the United States