Your Future Career with Xytech!
At Xytech, you will find a unique, high level of talent that will challenge you and encourage your creativity and achievement. We welcome individuals who wish to contribute to our mission to be the most comprehensive Media Operations Platform that delivers personnel management, resource management, media transmission, asset management and media workflows.
We believe in personal accountability, effective and efficient results for our clients, uncompromising integrity, open communication, and cultural diversity. Xytech listens to and invests in its team members, clients, and strategic partners with a commitment to excellence.
Current Open Positions
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for executing the marketing strategy for Xytech delivering qualified leads, meetings, and opportunities for sales. The Manager designs and delivers campaigns and content to the market and provides ongoing support for larger marketing programs and initiatives directly contributing to the achievement of the Demand Generation Marketing goals. This role is responsible for meeting specific channel and campaign Key Performance Indicators KPIs and assists in identifying areas of opportunity or optimization to aid both short and long-term performance.
- Manage demand generation channels in alignment with Key Performance Indicators KPIs and business goals specified by demand generation leadership.
- Design, plan, manage and optimize multi-touch campaigns across digital and offline channels to generate pipeline, drive and engage leads. This includes, but is not limited to webinars, virtual events, content marketing, paid social, pay per click PPC, and events.
- Design and build automated lead nurture campaigns and necessary assets including but not limited to landing pages, emails, and graphics.
- Lead webinars or other virtual events, including audience generation, content/topic creation and refinement, logistics, and lead follow up.
- Coordinate and execute event lead generation tactics including pre and post event follow up.
- Identify contacts and ensure consistent follow up for campaigns, working in partnership with the Sales teams.
- Prepare metrics, monitor and report success of campaigns and marketing strategies to internal stakeholders and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Recommend new and innovative marketing tactics, partnerships, and technologies to drive goals of the business segment.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of demand generation, content marketing, or paid advertising experience; 5 years preferred.
- Strong time management and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of various marketing channels.
- Experience with content development and distribution strategies to drive leads and conversions.
- Analytical and campaign reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management CRM and Marketing Automation software; HubSpot and Salesforce preferred.
- Working knowledge of content management system; WordPress preferred.
- Strong probing and reasoning skills to make relevant recommendations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demand generation experience in a SaaS environment preferred.
- Understanding of search engine marketing best practices preferred.
- Sales enablement experience preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.